Carys Martin Ceramics
Set of 5 - 1 Hour Business Coaching Sessions
Join Our Creative Tribe
Do you love to create and make? Do you dream of turning your creative side into your full time passion and earn the income you deserve?
I mentor and support creative business owners helping them to build a strategy that helps them to succeed. The one on one business coaching sessions are individually tailored to helping you to take the steps to move forward and build the structure you need to turn your hobby into a business or to take your business to the next level. I have over 14 years’ experience in helping business owners achieve and a proven track record of flexible strategies that work.
If you feel it’s time to take the next step in your business and need help to clear your path to move forward then get in touch to book your 1 Hour session.
Bundle of 5 one hour sessions - $500
Session available face to face in Thornlands or via phone / video.
I will be in touch to organise your time slot. If you have any questions please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected Business Achievements:
Carys Martin Ceramics – Nov 2018 - Present
Redlands Chamber Of Commerce Business Awards – 2019
- Winner of the best Micro Business (0-5 employees)
- Nominee for More Innovative Business
INTIMO Senior Director - Jan 2006 – Nov 2018
Built and ran direct sales business recruiting, training and mentoring a team with an annual turnover of $2 million dollars.
- Led and managed a team of 150+ women operating in a part-time capacity producing an annual revenue stream of over $2 million, with personal sales of over $140,000 a year
- Produced recruitment and sales growth in excess of 20% in 12 months through targeted client referral strategies, positive customer relations and proactive customer acquisition, resulting in being awarded the Executive Business Bonus Award multiple timesSelected to present as expert speaker at annual company conference
- Consistency placed in the top 1 percentile of company for sales and client conversion
- Facilitated online training, professional development workshops, seminars within the team resulting in continual business growth
- Organised and coordinated successful product launch events of various sizes, engaging 50 - 650+ women in the brand and business opportunity.
- Successfully coordinate various sales events and participating in various industry fairs including the Brisbane High Tea. On average resulting in 200 new sales leads for both group and personal product consultations
- Proactively engage 3000 client base via email campaign resulting in a 30% uptake in sale offers
Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honors – Art. St Johns, York. UK. Sept 1993- June 1996
SUNY Potsdam, New York State. US. Specialising in printmaking, painting and gallery management. Aug-Dec 1994
Post-Graduate Certificate in Education. Cardiff University. Sept 1996 – June 1997
Stephen Covey Development Courses
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The 7 Habits of Leadership
DSWA (Direct Selling World Alliance) Elite Leadership
DSWA Coach Excellence.