The Sacred Full Moon collection is inspired by sacred geometry, the moon, eclipse season and all the beautiful souls I connect with in daily life. As always my work is done by letting my creative side and intuition run wild, from a deep place within honoring the earth and ancient rituals and traditions sourced from the full moon.
This collection came about during eclipses, full moons and many planets in retrograde. The Moon represents our inner emotions, desires, our shadow-self, fears/worries and our dreams, our unconscious beliefs, the past and our yin or feminine goddess archetype.
Each Full moon differs according to where the planets and moon are located in terms of the Zodiac (star signs). The moon is our closest neighbour in space and reminds us of the enormity of the universe, it has a profound effect on our planet Earth, our imagination and moods. Its gravity is powerful enough to literally move the water in our oceans to high and low tides, its brilliance can illuminate our path on a dark night.
The moon has always been used as a guide and human race has gazed up at the nighttime sky for tens of thousands of years Our ancestors realized the full moons importance, it was a guidepost to the seasons and even to their own activities. Our ancestors gave the full moon special names corresponding to the season and important annual occurrences and looked for meaning and guidance from the moon and stars.
The energy of a Full Moon (influenced by the current Zodiac transit) is heightened and emotions, feelings, mental processes, dreams etc are all amplified. The is a powerful time of gratitude, manifesting your deepest desires and gracefully acknowledging the beauty of life itself and all you have brought into your life. You may feel a burning desire to express your creativity, bliss out in sensual activities and let go of any aspects of your life that no longer serve your soul.
The Full Moon is a great time to create a ceremony, so use your Sacred Full Moon plates here to strengthen the vibrations
1. Sit under the light of the moon & meditating (here is a great pratice idea... As you breathe-in allow the moon to warm your Heart & expand the beauty of the present moment and as you breathe-out let the light of the moon absorb that which you wish to release).
2. Write down that which you wish to manifest,
3. Light a candle for yourself
4. Come together with others in sacred circle.
5. Always place your crystals out under the Full Moon to cleanse their crystalline structures and infuse them with reflected solar vibrations.
The full moon is a powerful way to bring healing and simply BE