Join Our Creative Tribe
Do you love to create and make? Do you dream of turning your creative side into your full time passion and earn the income you deserve?
Do you have a side hustle that you run flexibly around your other commitments that you would love to grow?
I mentor and support business owners helping them to build a strategy that helps them to succeed. The one on one business coaching sessions are individually tailored to helping you to take the steps to move forward and build the structure you need to turn your side hustle into a business or to take your business to the next level. I have over 14 years’ experience in helping business owners achieve and a proven track record of flexible strategies that work.
If you feel it’s time to take the next step in your business and need help to clear your path to move forward then get in touch to book your 1 Hour session.
Click Here To Book and I will be in touch with you to book in your appointment.
1 hour - $120
Bundle of 5 one hour sessions - $500
Session available face to face in Thornlands or via phone / video.
Selected Business Achievements:
Carys Martin Ceramics – Nov 2018 - Present
Redlands Chamber Of Commerce Business Awards – 2019
- Winner of the best Micro Business (0-5 employees)
- Nominee for More Innovative Business
INTIMO Senior Director - Jan 2006 – Nov 2018
Built and ran direct sales business recruiting, training and mentoring a team with an annual turnover of $2 million dollars.
- Led and managed a team of 150+ women operating in a part-time capacity producing an annual revenue stream of over $2 million, with personal sales of over $140,000 a year
- Produced recruitment and sales growth in excess of 20% in 12 months through targeted client referral strategies, positive customer relations and proactive customer acquisition, resulting in being awarded the Executive Business Bonus Award multiple times
- Selected to present as expert speaker at annual company conference
- Consistency placed in the top 1 percentile of company for sales and client conversion
- Facilitated online training, professional development workshops, seminars within the team resulting in continual business growth
- Organised and coordinated successful product launch events of various sizes, engaging 50 - 650+ women in the brand and business opportunity.
- Successfully coordinate various sales events and participating in various industry fairs including the Brisbane High Tea. On average resulting in 200 new sales leads for both group and personal product consultations
- Proactively engage 3000 client base via email campaign resulting in a 30% uptake in sale offers
Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honors – Art. St Johns, York. UK. Sept 1993- June 1996
SUNY Potsdam, New York State. US. Specialising in printmaking, painting and gallery management. Aug-Dec 1994
Post-Graduate Certificate in Education. Cardiff University. Sept 1996 – June 1997
Stephen Covey Development Courses
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The 7 Habits of Leadership
DSWA (Direct Selling World Alliance) Elite Leadership
DSWA Coach Excellence.
“Love working with Carys!
Love her mind, a great strategist, thought provoker & problem solver..Carys opens up obstacles and offers solutions that are easy to implement. It’s all achievable and Carys can support in bringing it all to life... “
”Carys was an inspiration support to my business. Her business coaching helped me to achieve levels in my business that I never through possible. I am forever grateful for her guidance. “
“ I could not recommend Carys more highly. For the past 10 years I've been coached, trained, supported and cheered on by her. Her methods are always clear and concise and her techniques to help you strive to your fullest potential are priceless. If you stuck, want more, need support or want to strive to your best potential, then I'd definitely recommend Carys. “